Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012 boys and girls!

Happy New Year and welcome to 2012! First of all, can you believe it? I feel like 2011 just flew by, and before I know it, I'll have that feeling again.

This post serves as a simple reminder that you should already have some of your 2012 calendar planned. Incredible events like Vineman, Wildflower and many other 70.3 and Ironman events have already filled.

And besides the tri events, keep in mind some of the other things you want to do; things like Ragnar Relay, Hood to Coast type of running only events. Want to summit any mtns? Have a marathons(s) goal? Bike racing?

It's going to be crazy before you know it. I have committed to trying not to be so non-committal:-)

Plus, as I continue to talk with people about plans for 2012, I keep learning about new things. A buddy just brought to light today the triseries.ca that offers five different locations. A couple not far from Seattle and 70.3 events I have not done. Can I fit at least one of them in? Just maybe.

So take some of the stress of yourself and pull the trigger on a few events you have an idea you like or know that you like if you have done them already. Stay away from those events you don't find very interesting, even people are trying to talk you into it. There are only so many hours in a day and so many days in a year. Make them count and have fun!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing about your 2012 adventures and seeing you at a few events!

BR

No comments:

Post a Comment