Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year and welcome to 2010!

Hello people and wow, 2010. I hope all of you had the 2009 year, both personal and professional that you wanted. I also hope you set and broke some PR's and pushed yourself as much as possible, in training and then in event time.

As we move into the new year and new training calendar, which some of you are already well into, I'm wondering what everyone is doing to feed the mind. What are you reading that is related to the sport of tri, bike racing and even running. I'm not so much a swimmer so I apologize for not including. I only swim because I have to finish that to get on my bike so I can continue the tri:-)

But no tri's for me in 2010. Bike racing and some running events. I will share some of that in another entry.

For now I'm interested in what people are reading, what you might recommend to your fellow athletes, what you liked and did not like. I'll share your review(s) and recommendation(s) if you want to forward along.

In my next entry, hopefully in a few days, I'll send my review of Bobby McGee's Magical Running. Recommended to me from Tri-Style (www.tri-style.com) founder and coach Colleen Sullivan. And to let you in on a little secret before I do my next entry, I really liked it. I was rather shocked at how motivated I was from his written words.

Feel free to send your recommendations to me at bryrei@gmail.com

That's all for now. Hope the weekend was filled with fun activities and time on the bike, mine was.

SherpaDude

No comments:

Post a Comment