Sunday, January 16, 2011

WSBA Racing Calendar 2011

Hello boys and girls. I'm sure many of you know this, but for those who are still trying to catch up from the holidays, the race calendar is out. http://www.wsbaracing.com/schedule

I'm looking at the calendar of events and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can race every weekend starting in March, maybe even twice some weekends. Do I have the legs for it you ask? Who cares. Just kidding, but I do want to race as much as possible.

I'm going into my 3rd year of racing and look forward to kicking the year off at Sequim with everyone. Hopefully we won't get delayed because of snow again:-)

Winter training has gone pretty well. As well as one can stay sane on the trainer. Today, I did hit a milestone and new PR bike trainer, 2 hours. Yeah, half my buddies are laughing at me, but damn it's mind numbing. I don't care what you are watching! That being said, had a smoking workout today with the tri peeps lead by Coach Col of www.Tri-Style.com.

I'm much more of an outdoor rider, rain or shine, but just have not been into any long rides or hard efforts outside lately. Mostly commuting on the single and hour plus rides a couple days a week on the trainer.

Have to admit though, the trainer is great for some wicked interval efforts. It's mental to stay on that thing for more than an hour though. It's like the pool for me when doing tri's, I have to write some solid workouts/intervals for the time so I can stay motivated and focused.

I look forward to seeing everyone getting back at it this year. Good luck with the continued Winter training and I'll see you on the bike soon.

Rubber Side Down, BR

No comments:

Post a Comment