Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Happy New Year everyone. Wow did 2010 go by fast. And what a fun year. I did plenty of road bike racing, track racing at the Marymoor Velodrome (what a blast) and a few cyclocross races.

I also ran Napa Valley Marathon in March, was part of an Ultra Team for the Northwest Passage Ragnar Relay Series (Go Running on Fumes!) and finished up my running with an extremely rainyPortland Marathon.

I have been doing some easy base training this winter on the bike and running as well as some circuit strength training (light weights-lots of reps).

As we enter 2011, I find myself on the bike trainer more, still running and strength training. I'm trying to determine what 2011 may bring. I know I'm going to bike race, but could the peer pressure of my friends around me get me to grab a Community Slot at IM Canada?! So far I'm fighting it, but I know I'm going to do most of the training with everyone doing IM Coeur d'Alene and IM Canada. Decisions decisions.

I hope everyone had a great 2010 season and year. Look forward to more from tri-sherpa in 2011!

Big shout out to Mr. Crampys Multisport who came on to the multisport scene in 2010. We are here to take care of you and your bike:-) Join us on Facebook and follow our blog.

b-man

No comments:

Post a Comment